- NFHLA serves as your lobbying voice at local and state levels on all issues affecting the Northeast Florida lodging industry. Our relationship with Amelia Island Convention & Visitor Bureau, Flagler County Chamber of Commerce & Affiliates, St. Johns County Visitors & Convention Bureau, Visit Jacksonville and the Florida Restaurant & Lodging Association we continue to promote Northeast Florida and advocate for programs that affect tourism in Northeast Florida.
- As an issue driven association, we organize monthly gatherings throughout Northeast Florida. These luncheons showcase speakers and topics relevant to the hotel community. They also provide an excellent opportunity to network with hotel leaders in the Northeast Florida market.
- NFHLA distributes “External Affairs Bulletins” via email to our members relaying current hospitality news and trends. To view previous External Affairs Bulletins click here
- We encourage our members to utilize our membership lists when making purchases. We also provide opportunities for networking at all of our events. To obtain the most up-to-date membership list email email@example.com.
- Members are encouraged to participate in the various NFHLA committees to enhance the member’s networking opportunities. Committees include Membership, ROSE Awards, Scholarship and Education, Heart & Hands of Hospitality Charitable Campaign and the Claude Collins Hospitality Scholarship Golf Tournament. If you are interested in serving on a committee email firstname.lastname@example.org
- NFHLA supports the Crime Free Hotel & Motel program . The program is a partnership between the Jacksonville Sheriff’s Office (Duval County properties ONLY) and owners, managers and staff of our area hotels/motels. The goal is to keep drugs and other illegal activity out of our hotels/motels.
- Purchasing advantages through NFHLA Allied members.
- Your employees have the opportunity to apply for the Claude Collins Hospitality Scholarship. This scholarship is available to individuals wanting to continue their education in the hospitality field. Multiple times per year NFHLA awards scholarship of $500 to $1,000.
- Nominate you employees for the Recognition of Service Excellence (ROSE) Awards . NFHLA is proud to administer this annual event (held in February each year) to recognize Northeast Florida front line hospitality employees who demonstrate excellent customer service. These industry champions showcase the region’s commitment to creating an extraordinary visitor experience.
- We encourage NFHLA members to donate gently used products to Habijax Restore and the Hubbard House, giving back to the communities in Nassau, Duval and St. Johns counties thourgh our Hearts & Hands of Hospitality program.
NFHLA Membership Dues
|300 or more rooms||$475.00|
Allied Membership Investment: $250
Allied membership is defined as a company who provides service and/or support directly to a hotel establishment.
Tourism Membership Investment: $250
Tourism membership is defined as an attraction, entertainment venue, restaurant or retail venue.
Memberships are based by the anniversary of the month joined.Join NFHLA